Warmly Yours Under Desk Heater Review



WarmlyYours new plug in floor mat provides radiant warmth at a fraction of the energy required by space heaters. The under desk heater is perfect for year round use in your home or office.
Available in two sizes to fit discreetly in most smaller spaces, offered in Merlot color.



* Product Information

The WarmlyYours Under Desk Heater is a very stylish solution to an age old problem – It’s just too cold at your desk. This plug-in floor mat is designed to fit conveniently under any desk, providing extra warmth and comfort, when and where you need it.
A WarmlyYours Under Desk Heater provides the same level of comfort and warmth as a standard space heater at a fraction of the energy use. A typical convection space heater can consume up to 1500 watts per hour, while an Under Desk Heater uses less than 120 watts. This energy efficient design, utilizing radiant heating technology, keeps you warm and comfortable while lowering your energy costs.

*information taken from Warmly Yours website

Hardwood floors are beautiful, BUT THEY ARE COLD! 
Warmly Yours to the rescue  

Warmly Yours sent me their small, 18" x 24", Under Desk Heater to review.   
I love it!  I have used it every morning since I received it.  The size is perfect for my work area and the soothing heat is fantastic. The Under Desk Heater is very soft and stays put on the floor, it doesn't slide all over the place. I also really like the color, fits perfectly into my decor.  Not only did I find it very comfortable and wonderful, so did my dogs.




As you can see, there wasn't much room left for my feet!
I really do like this item.  The only thing I didn't like was where the "on/off" switch is located.  It's located very close to the mat and I had to pull on the cord to lift it up to turn it on.  I know, just bend over.  I have very limited space in my "work space" and it can be difficult to reach under my desk at times.
Anyway, I think I would like it more if the cord was longer and you were able to put the switch up near your desk top so you can more easily turn it on and off.
Likes:
Size
Comfort
Quality
Color
Performance

Dislikes:
Location of on/off switch

Warmly Yours also carries products for Floor Heating, Snow Melting and Towel Warmers !


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libman Big Job Kitchen Brush

Epsom Salt and Home Remedies