Libman Big Job Kitchen Brush

Libman's Big Job Kitchen Brush
a new favorite in my kitchen


Ergonomic rubbergrip handle with hanger hole. 73 tufts of extra durable, 7/8" nylon 6.6 fibers on one side and 21 shorter scrubbing tufts on the other.

I was so thrilled to be chosen as one of the Libman Ambassadors recently and I was sent several products to try out in my home and one was this Big Job Kitchen Brush. 

When the family is all here for Spaghetti Night, we make a HUGE mess in the kitchen.  I have very large stainless steel pots that we use so that we can make enough food to feed everyone.  Those pots just fit in my sink and have been so hard to clean in the past, but not anymore!  The Big Job Kitchen Brush has made it so much easier and easier on my hands.  I no longer have to scrub forever with my arm plunged in up to my elbow to get all the sauce out, this brush reaches way down to the bottom and does the hard work for me. 

Right now you can purchase the Big Job Kitchen Brush for $4.49 at Kmart Online or find it in other stores like Target, Walmart and Sam's Club.

Thank you Libman for all the wonderful products.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmly Yours Under Desk Heater Review

Epsom Salt and Home Remedies