Monave Mineral Makeup


Monave started as a little seed...a dream to make makeup by  hand,   with simple ingredients. The seed also had the expectation that the products had to be high-quality, high-performance. I grew up working in health food stores, and much of the natural makeup wasn't very good. I didn't want Monave to be just another so-so natural makeup brand. As my little tree grew, so did my dream. It started to extend into the realm of developing and nurturing other women's ability and knowledge to create and sell their own makeup line. Some say that creates competition, but truly, the root of the tree lies in what is given away, not what is held tight.

Mineral Makeup by Monavé is makeup that you can trust. Full ingredient disclosure reveals a product line based in whole, organic botanical ingredients, and completely gluten-free formulas that are 95% vegan. Monavé has never engaged in animal testing, and chooses the highest quality mineral makeup ingredients, not simply for the press, but for the health and performance of the products. As always, all products are free of paraben preservatives, dyes, and bismuth oxychloride. Monave Mineral Makeup also believes that all women deserve high quality, natural makeup, so Monavé has a wide array of shades for all complexions, lifestyles and ages.
The Monavé line of mineral cosmetics includes lip glosses, lipsticks, blush, eye liners, bronzers, mineral makeup foundation, as well as naturally formulated facial skin care and natural hair care products.*above information is from the Monave Website
***************
Deb at Monave sent me some samples to try out, I was able to pick 3 foundations and 2 lipsticks.  Here's what I chose:





Amy Loose Mineral Foundation
Due to popular request, we formulated a "pink" shade in the light-medium range. It can be blended with Ashlie to lighten it, or Tan Girl to darken it. 





Sandra Loose Mineral Foundation 
This shade is a neutral, and a bit darker than Claire. It melts right in on skin that does not exhibit strong tones of yellow or pink, but falls in between. 

Petal Setting Powder
Monave setting powders are a silky blend of the lightest minerals with just a touch of clay. Applied after foundation, the powders will aid in oil absorption, as well as add a smooth, matte, "finished" touch to your look. These powders can also be used as "face powders" for women who need very light coverage, used in place of foundation.




I have fallen in love with Monave Mineral Makeup.  The 2 foundations I picked turned out to be a perfect match for my skin tones and the setting powder leaves a very smooth finish.  
Other brands of mineral makeup contain too much glitter in them for my taste and age, I have tried a few other brands and I didn't like the results of the shinny glitter all over my face, Monave foundations are more of a matte and leave a very soft look to my tired old skin.  A very small amount covers my mild case of rosacea  and other flaws.  I also love that it doesn't clog up my pores and it looks great all day.
I really love the lipstick, I have been searching for colors that have a more natural look when applied and are not gritty or oily feeling.  Both the colors I chose are perfect for my complexion and go on so smooth and silky. 
*Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmly Yours Under Desk Heater Review

Libman Big Job Kitchen Brush

Epsom Salt and Home Remedies