RARE2B® a skincare line that is 100% Organic and 100% Vegan


a skincare line that is 100% Organic and 100% Vegan
"as natural as nature intended"
OUR products are made of natural plant and botanical ingredients from certified organic sources.
They are 100% vegan (contain no animal by-products) and not tested on animals.  They are free from parabens, formaldehyde/formaldehyde donors, petroleum by-products, alcohol, PEG & TEA and GMO materials. All our products are made with natural preservatives.

The company was founded in 2002 by Sia Saidi, an agronomist with extensive hands-on experience in farming. Sia put his knowledge and entrepreneurial skills into developing an entirely organic and vegan skincare line, made in accordance with fair labor practices. Working diligently to research every ingredient's origin, efficacy and integrity, Sia was frequently told that his requests were impossible to fulfill. However, his tenacity paid off when he was able to locate and create just the right combination of natural, organic ingredients to create RARE2B®, a skincare line that is 100% Organic and 100% Vegan.

RARE2B uses natural stabilizers that are plant-based extracts, such as Japanese Honeysuckle, to preserve our products. We also use an all vegetable-derived anhydrous gel (from castor seed oil and carnauba wax) rich in natural essential fatty acids that is a natural alternative for viscosity and consistency to the chemical “petroleum” which is a petroleum-derived product used in most cosmetics. The decaying process is natural and happens with or without preservatives. Skincare products do not, and should not, last forever; but storing natural products in a cool place will help extend their life. Because natural products may separate or change color with time, simply shake or stir before using to integrate and energize the natural ingredients.

The ingredients in RARE2B® products are certified organic by Eco-Cert, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council with USDA Organic Certification and certified Kosher by the Federation of Synagogues.
*above information is from the Rare2B website
*****************

The fantastic folks at Rare2B sent me a wonderful package of several of their products to review. 
I received the Conditioning Body Lotion, Toning Cleanser, Detox Facial Mask, Gentle Eye Gel, Hydrating Day Cream and Restorative Night Cream.  

All of these products are Made in the USA, 100% Vegan, organic, cruelty free, Eco Certified, Fair Trade, Natural, Hand Crafted, 10% of the proceeds from sales are donated to social causes and all the products are packaged using recycled materials.  Lots of things to love about these products!

I have been using these 6 products for some time now and love every one of them.  My skin feels refreshed and soft, not a trace of dryness.  Winter is very hard on my skin, so I am always on a search for products that will keep my skin moisturized, hydrated and feeling soft without leaving my skin feeling slimy, oily and tough like leather. 

I have found that the Rare2B products are just what I was looking for.  The moisturizers are so light and cover so easily. Just a small amount is needed to apply on my entire face. 
I've been using the Hydrating Day Cream under my makeup with great results.  I've used other day creams that made my mineral makeup look clumpy in spots, but not this day cream, my makeup looks great all day and I never feel a heaviness that oily moisturizers can leave on my skin.
I love the scent of the Conditioning Body Lotion, to me it smells like fresh grass after a rain shower.  It absorbs so quickly into my skin and doesn't leave any tacky residue feeling.

You should check out the "Education" page on the Rare2B website, it is full of great information on Natural Alternatives to Chemicals, Emollients, Humectants, Emulsifiers, Surfactants and Preservatives.

*Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmly Yours Under Desk Heater Review

Libman Big Job Kitchen Brush

Epsom Salt and Home Remedies