Smart Select Sander by Black & Decker


  Smart Select Sander by Black & Decker

Key Features

  • SmartSelect dial
  • Easy-empty filtered dust canister
  • Tool-free push-button base changes
  • Dust Sealed On/Off Switch
  • Four interchangeable bases
  • Sandpaper secures via hook-and-loop

Benefits

  • Protects internal components and extends life of tool
  • Identifies the right sanding base and automatically sets optimal speed for your task
  • Easy on, easy off
  • Quick and easy base changes
  • Keeps workspace clean
  • Four-in-one versatility

What's Included

  • MS2000 Sander
  • 2 Interchangeable Sanding Bases, 1 Finger Detail Attachment
  • Assorted sheets of sandpaper
  • Storage bag for accessories and bases

Uses

  • Random Orbit sanding for fast material removal
  • Finish sanding for a smooth surface
  • 90° Flush Sanding for use up to edges
  • Detail sanding for hard to reach areas

Energy


*above information is from the Black & Decker Website


****************

Black & Decker products have been in my life has far back as I can remember.  My father introduced me to them and now my husband and I use several Black & Decker products in our own home and wood shop. 
My husband was so thrilled to receive the Smart Select Sander by Black & Decker.  We have needed a new sander in our wood shop for some time now and I was so pleased when Ryan at Black & Decker offered to send me one to try out.
This is one of those items that I don't even get to touch when it first arrives, it arrived on my husbands day off and he unpacked it right away and got to work with it.  He hauled out several projects he has been working on and really put the sander to the test.  
He has let me know that he really likes how easy it is to change the sanding attachments and pads and that the dial settings should really help me in selecting the correct attachment on the projects I'm working on. He said it has plenty of power, sands smoothly and gets the job done. 
He only had one complaint about the Smart Select Sander, when you attach the small finger detail sanding tip you have to have a screw driver handy to remove the screw.  He dropped the screw several times before he got it in place and said it was difficult to line up the screw hole.  Otherwise, HE LOVES IT!
He hasn't let me near it yet, I will get my chance when he goes back to work!
Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmly Yours Under Desk Heater Review

Libman Big Job Kitchen Brush

Epsom Salt and Home Remedies