CSN Stores Great Products

Today I received my latest order from CSN Stores
A Farberware 12" Deep Skillet




I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PLEASED WITH IT !!!  Once again I received top notch service and quick delivery from CSN Stores

Here's some information from the packaging:

*Superior nonstick interior for fat-free cooking and effortless cleanup
Even heat distribution for perfect cooking performance
Comfortable, riveted handle is oven safe to 350
AND
It's Dishwasher Safe

I have need a deep skillet for such a long time and this works perfectly.  I love Farberware's quality products and have several in my kitchen.  They really do hold up to everyday cooking and always clean up quick and easy.
THANKS AGAIN TO CSN STORES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmly Yours Under Desk Heater Review

Libman Big Job Kitchen Brush

Monave Mineral Makeup