ERTH Minerals Makeup

About Erth Minerals Makeup

Our mineral makeup will not clog pores- non-comedogenic - NO BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE!!

Our makeup contains NO NANO-PARTICLES

With our mineral makeup there is virtually no allergy risk

Our makeup has an average of 15 SPF UVB and UVA protection

Our makeup provides complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing
Our mineral makeup is considerably less expensive than traditional & competitor make-ups

Unconditional money-back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with our mineral makeup!!
Erth Minerals Foundation

Erth Mineral foundation comes in a variety of colors, ensuring that there is a color to match virtually any skin tone. Our foundations are semi-matte, though they can be coupled with an all-over-face color or bronzer if more sheen is desired. Erth foundation provides excellent coverage and are perfect for all skin types, including skin affected by acne or rosacea.

To obtain the desired result, apply little and in layers following the twirl, tap, brush technique. Apply a little at first, adding layers for increased coverage.

Each Erth mineral foundation contains 9 grams of our all-natural mineral foundation in a 30 gram sifter jar. These great matte mineral foundations also double as concealers! A great value. SPF 15 provided by titanium dioxide.

For help choosing the correct mineral foundation color, please see our mineral foundation guide.

Our products, numbers, and colors are similar to i.d. Bare Minerals® for your convenience & comparison.

Our mineral foundations contain the following: mica, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, & iron oxides. And, NO BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE OR NANO-PARTICLES!!

And all for only $15.00!

Here's some great information from the Erth Mineral Makeup Blog

Below you will find a good rule of thumb for makeup expiration dates. Remember however that mineral makeup keeps it's integrity for about double the time of liquid or other powdered makeups.

Foundation - 12-16 months (mineral foundation- 24-36 months)
Powder- 18-24 months
Mascara - 4-6 months
Concealer - about 12 months (mineral concealer- 24-36 mos.)
Lipstick - 12-16 months
Eye Shadow - about one year (mineral eyeshadow- 24-36 months)

*above information is from the Erth Minerals Website and Blog
********************************


I received several products to try out from the great people at
Erth Minerals.  I am so pleased with every one I received!

I've been searching for mineral makeup with more of a matte finish and not filled with all that shinny glitter.  I'm way too old for all that glitter and Erth Minerals has provided me with several eye shadows, blush and a foundation with no or very, very little shimmer.

Even when I was younger, glitter and shimmer intimidated me.   I always thought it made people stare at my makeup and not see the real me, I never liked that, so after a brief experimental time I tossed out all my makeup and went on a search for makeup that really looks natural.  I have always wanted my makeup to look very natural and enhance my features, not make them jump out at you.

I have really enjoyed testing out the products from Erth, each one blends so smoothly making application a breeze.

I went a long time not wearing any makeup, I just wasn't happy with what I found on the market and the time it took to apply it all.  Mineral Makeup from Erth goes on so quickly for me that I have totally loved spending the time every morning "doing my face" or "playing dress up" like my grand daughter claims.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmly Yours Under Desk Heater Review

Libman Big Job Kitchen Brush

Monave Mineral Makeup