Nordic Ware 7 Quart Chefs' Pan


12 inch hi-sided stir fry pan with flat bottom.
  • Length: 21 in (53.34 cm)
  • Width: 12.62 in (32.05 cm)
  • Height: 4.5 in (11.43 cm) 
$32.00

Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of kitchenware products founded in 1946. From our home office in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we have marketed an extensive line of quality cookware, bakeware, microwave and barbecue products for the last 60-plus years.

Nordic Ware's first products were ethnic bakeware products such as our Rosette Iron, Ebleskiver Pan and Krumkake Iron. An innovative manufacturer and marketer, Nordic Ware is best known for its Bundt Pan. Today, there are nearly 60 million Bundt pans in kitchens across America.

Since founding Nordic Ware in 1946, our family has prided itself in providing long-lasting quality kitchenware products, which will be handed down through generations. Our business is firmly rooted in the trust, dedication and talent of our employees, a commitment to using quality materials and construction, a desire to provide excellence in service to our customers and the never ending research of consumer needs.
*above information is from the Nordic Ware Website

********************

Nordic Ware has been part of my life since I can remember.  My mother owned and still owns several Nordic Ware kitchenware, including the Bundt pan.  The great folks at Nordic Ware sent me this great pan to try out.
This is high quality cookware and it puts up with the rough abuse my family throws at it.  It's just the right weight that it does not easily slide around the top of the stove and it isn't so heavy it hurts my carpel tunnel wrists.
I love this 7 Quart Chefs' Pan, The label calls it a "WOK" but it is listed on Nordic Ware as the 7 Quart Chefs' Pan, what a great size at a great price.  This one is big enough to handle the large portions when all the family gets together and makes whipping up some sauteed vegetables a breeze. Clean up is quick and easy also.
It is so deep, I can see how easy it would be to deep fry some donuts.  My daughter wants to try making a funnel cake!
The pan is constructed with a Premium Non-stick surface, it is dishwasher safe and carries a 5 year warranty. 
Since it is a non-stick surface, it is highly recommended that you never use metal utensils, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners on it.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmly Yours Under Desk Heater Review

Libman Big Job Kitchen Brush

Monave Mineral Makeup